Re: Mountain Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:52:27 GMT

James,
Are you planning on making the mountian out of all burps?  I had a similar
plan in mind that used lots of green bricks like Jeff's mountians at Train2.

Anywho, I suggest you have one track running through the mountian and one on
the outside.  Thus we will have more space to run Steve's 8-wide's.  Further
more, I highly suggest you do it on a corner, as we usually have very little
on a corner (display wise) in the show.

kai