Re: Parts for Meijers in GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Lester Witter writes:
Rick

I had a couple ideas about the Meijer's. First a Meijer's parking lot usually
has a gas station or banfk in it maybe you could coordinate with Scott. Also if
there is a large open space (the parking lot) have some non-building thing in
it. Posibilities are : Medical emergency, Fire, Terrorist attack, Protesters
(protesting the Gungan in the meat dept), Martian landing, etc. You could also
build a "Meijer's of the future" and include a mono-rail stop of helepad

Lester

Protestors protesting the Gungan in the meat dept?

And here I thought that all red-blooded humans would love the gamey taste of
minced Gungan...this won't bode well for my union of Gungan canners...

~Trev