Subject:
Parts for Meijers in GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:35:52 GMT

Read previous post, Is anyone willing to loaner the pieces I need for this
Meijers? Scott, we know how much you and Tony love Meijers... Chris! IF, and
thats a BIG if right now, I can get this thing built, it will fill 6
XL-Baseplates with out the parking lot. with about 9 or 12, depending on how
much room I get.

Please! I need your help on this Michigan Capitilist Icon!!!

Rick