Re: september 8th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Kai & All,

what time are we planning on starting ?

I am not sure, I think it is still up in the air. Steve shall decide. Come
on Steve (Ridge, not the Bliss man!) ; )

Scott S.
--
Well, in Steve's message here:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=2057

He says "We can start as early as we want and end as late as we want."  So I
guess we should all mention what we want.  As it is a 3hr drive for me, I • would
prefer around 1:00pm +-1hr.  Ending just as he said whenever, although if the
other meeting I have been to are indication, 6:00pm is about when people start
to head out.

Ringe
1:00 is probably a good time to start, we can have a gourmet pizza dinner in
the evening.  I don't think we need an end time, whenever people are tired of
talking LEGO, they can leave.  :)