Re: september 8th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:27:59 GMT

Jason & All,

Well, in Steve's message here:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=2057

He says "We can start as early as we want and end as late as we want."

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, I remember that. ; )

So I guess we should all mention what we want.  As it is a 3hr drive for me,
I would prefer around 1:00pm +-1hr.  Ending just as he said whenever,
although if the other meeting I have been to are indication, 6:00pm is about
when people start to head out.

Right. It makes little difference to me.

PS  Scott, do you want to carpool?  I did get that new car, so I now get 30+
miles per gallon.  WHEEE!!  Plus cruise.

Ach, I am actually going to Flint Friday night, so I can spend some time
with my mom & stepdad, as they will not be here Labor Day weekend to help
Lynn and I move into our house. "BASEMENT BASEMENT BASEMENT LEGO ITEMS ALL
IN ONE PLACE LEGO ITEMS ALL IN ONE PLACE" I am not excited about it or
anything, but I have a good chunk of stuff packed up already.

Scott S.