Re: Layout samples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:08:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm writes:
This is a bit better. A couple of bridges would be nice. (eye candy)
My question is what about access to the center?  Jump over or climb
under them sounds risky to me.

Crawl under is very very typical. Jump over is very very foolish.

Bring a piece of carpet or rug to put at the spot where everyone crawls
in/out... you'll be doing it more than you think and your knees will really
appreciate it.