Re: Layout samples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:27:54 GMT

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Gy26I1.M0q@lugnet.com...
<snippered!>
<snip>

Okay All,
I decided to take Wayne's design this morning and run.  First, I copied
Wayne's tracks and started playing.  I think I addressed the problem with • a
yard, and the buildings problem.  But, the tracks came out simple.  Have a
look:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=195832
I've included the TD layout so others can play if they'd like.

-John Rudy

Actually I like this design.
--
Thanx~