Re: Meeting time and particulars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 21:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:

I'm unable to attend.

My son's makeup baseball game has been rescheduled for noon that day as
well, and if I left after that, I wouldn't be there any sooner than 3:30PM.
I'd miss several hours of action, so I'll take a raincheck, please.  Gotta
cheer on my son instead!

Ed

Well, that stinks.
But Ed, send me along your mailing address.  Otherwise it may be many months
before you get the parts I have for you.

__Kevin