Re: Meeting time and particulars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 00:00:57 GMT

After some notice that this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend I decided that to
avoid any Imperial Entanglements it would be in my best interest NOT to go home.

Looks like I will be there SUN.

I will bring all MY TRACKS
1 or two other things. I want to travel lite as well..

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Kevin et All,
Everyone may want to bring some 9v track, as I've got a limited amount and
Wayne (resident track-hog :) won't be here.

Roger Wilco.

I thought exactly the same thing when Wayne told us he was not coming.  I will
bring what I have which ain't much but should give us a layout good enough for
a few short hours.

____