Re: Meeting time and particulars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 21:36:59 GMT

...cheap too, and compatable with baseplates:
http://www.officedepot.com/shop/catalog/sku.asp?ID=369009&LEVEL=SK
...here's some legs all by themselves:
http://www.foldinglegs.com/index2.html

...but couldn't I just buy the cheap tables and steal the legs off them for
that price?  Can we consider these pre-made ones?  Office Depot has free
shipping, no tools required, and the 30"x60" fits

I like those middle tables, Ed! Great Find.  We can discuss this table stuff

The middle tables are NOT compatible with baseplate dimensions, strictly
speaking--they would have to be 30 1/4" X 60 1/2" in order to fit 3x6 road
plates, according to PNLTC's table plan. I haven't tried measuring baseplates
myself, and this could still work for a small setup (you could put a couple of
1/4" gaps here and there), but it's not a viable long-term solution, I don't
think.  Of course, that's up to those of you who will be here long-term to
decide, but I thought I'd point this out in order to make sure we don't have a
slightly unpleasant surprise down the road.

Alan