 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *317 (-20)
  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) and will be a great challenge to build. Ed (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Any orders for the LEGO Outlet?

Hey LUCNY-ites, Well, spring break is here and We're off (on Tuesday). An odd vacation this year. :) College Shopping. I'll be in Northern Virginia, and be visiting the outlet, and was wondering, does anyone want anything? Keychains? I guess I can (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Tidbits for LUCNYVILLE

Just for some reference and so our Business Director and Senior Civil Engineer has something to go by as well as others... 16 x 32 studs = 1/8 acre 32 x 32 studs = 1/4 acre 48 x 48 studs = 1/2 acre 64 x 64 studs = 1 acre Price per 1/4 acre 1/4 acre (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune

All= First, John, awesome paper! Second, Okay, here's the story of my life right now: Finals. I really really want to get involved with Lucnyville (Ive got a few ideas up my sleeve), unfortunately these last few weeks of school will be spent writing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune

Dear SUBSCRIBER, Congratulations! Someone has signed you up to recieve the Lucnyville Picayune, the official newspaper of Lucnyville. The Latest Issue: (URL) Lucnyville Picayune (A division of the Business District Common Council) Note: The Picayune (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent)

(in character) Nicole Arcane CFO of Arcane Company or one of her representatives will attend. Arcane Company wishes to purchase this building: (URL) initial scouting reports show its nearly perfect for our needs. (OOC) -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

<snip> (...) too, (...) "what's (...) I'll get some up on our brickshelf account by Monday. In the meantime i put up a couple more here: (URL) for the ones named mvc (something). -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) Ahh, if you're looking for a train-layout Utica submission, what better than ... the train station?!? Seems to me it would only have to be, what, 40 bricks tall in the main hall? ;) Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the gold dome (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

Yeah, great idea, but I'm not even going to attempt Utica's gold dome bank ;) Perhaps I can do the train yard where they stash all the old crashed train cars and wagons. Give me a place to put all my rolling stock experiments which didn't quite work (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes: <SNIP> (...) Ed et All, When I said in some thread back (don't have time as I'm babysitting and holding up the phone line) that local color and history brings a layout to life. This is a perfect example. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent)

Attn: All LUCNYVILLE Residents We NEED to sch'd another Board meeting to determine what is going on in our town. This meeting will cover not only roles but, the responsibilities of its members. I got a call from the Mayor who was concerned over the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) curved side should be a challenge too... ...and I better start modeling older houses so your employees can live there! It's not shown in your pics, but there's one of the last existing Marconi towers to the right of the train station that I'd (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Ohh... I want one of those, and that and that and that...... -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

John, Cool cool! I expect everyone to be wearing a piece of lucny paraphenelia the next time we meet! Kidding, but cool stuff there, John! Oh, and if you want another logo, here's one I kinda cooked up: (URL) of corporate feeling, but hey, just (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Hi All, Just a quick note to announce the opening of "LEGO Users of Central New York Apparel & Goods" shop at Cafepress.com: (URL) everyone would like to show their AFOL and LUCNY pride. Enjoy. -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) based (...) ...perk... did i hear our name? --quick outline-- * arcane company *almost never seen ceo, Duel (since were incorporating our websites into this) *currently located in state of maine *desires purchase of large old multi floor (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Calling in Favors (parts)

Ok after some consideration I see that I do need some stuff. Before I go out and spend the money I figured I would ask within the group first. I'm also trying another Ed Special by making my version for the Crossing Station. Problem is the two micro (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) *big snip* Sounds too hard. Can't wait to sleep through this job! (...) I gotta see that! Ed (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) I'm not sure it's worth keeping a secret, but you're right - it's not that big a town, and most things are on the main drag. West of Wal-Mart should get you there just fine. Ed (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) That might be a good idea! But... I've BEEN to Vestal, it's not THAT big of a town, you could probably find it by driving around. I was able to find an address for what I think is the place using only internet resources (so I may have to stop (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact