 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *273 (-10)
  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) obviously (...) Is this like what Dean did for our last VLC layout? We had 2 passenger trains running on the same outer loop - one just went round and round, but the other one (Hogwarts Express) was (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Crossposted to trains and trains.org for more visibility as I feel this is pretty exciting stuff! (...) There are a myriad of small trackside buildings that can be used, as well as equipment cabinets etc which are used for prototype (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Hi ! I like the overall scheme, although my knowledge in the general area of trains and buildings etc is very sketchy yet. But I am very keen to incorporate/infuse Mindstorms "stuff" into layout automatation. I loved the jam-proof motorized point (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Moment of Clarity

Ok I have a mouth and brain full of stuff to cover. I am going to try and be brief and not jump around to cover everything that I want to say. (Takes a DEEP Breathe) #1 after some thinking about the layout I came to the conclusion that Yes we will (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website Update

This month's update at Duel's Tales are: *updated toa moc's page *edited tales, characters, athas info, and tech info pages *edited turaga, tohonga, masks, and notes pages *updated plans & ideas page Note that next month (May) the site will be down (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: If you thought the army was big before.....

(...) How many lf those 6706's did you get your hands on? I'm guessing around twenty two? I bet you cleared their inventory on that! (...) I'd like to see a futuristic setting city! That would be tight! Of course, rural settings are great too, only (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  If you thought the army was big before.....

Well, I just got back from a shopping trip up to Montreal, Quebec and I consider myself one of the luckiest Western Theme fans around. Following a tip from a kind soul I set out to search for 6706 Frontier Patrol((URL) Quite to my amazement I found (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II

(...) I'm definitely going to have to grab me one (at least) of those sets for that head. Cool use of the Islander Babe torso. Stop-motion animated LEGO belly-dancing here I come! Greg (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II

Hi All, Just a heads up that Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II stuff. included are Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Slave 1, Jedi Starfighter(they've had this for about a month), Jango Fett (technic) and Super Battle Droid (also technic). They also finally (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Improved Train models

(...) *snippage* (...) Wow - sounds like a large consist that would look excellent on a large enough layout. I look forward to seeing it, of course. (...) Ahh - much better. (...) No problem. All our trains can be derailed at some speed or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact