Subject:
Identify a zig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:27:57 GMT

So, I was looking at the Chibots Advanced Line Following course.  BTW, they are
using the same course as last time.  If you want to see it, you can go to their web
site (http://www.chibots.org) go to events, and watch at the May '05 video.  The
pictures posted are from May '04, not May 05.

Anyway, I have a Brute Force line following robot that has seven light sensors, and
should be able to navigate the whole course at a pretty good speed, with the
exception of the zig-zag.  Of course, if I can identify the zig-zag, I can ignore
it, and go straight, catching the line on the other side.

So, the question is, how do I identify a zig-zag?  Any thoughts?

Steve