Re: Identify a zig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Tue, October 11, 2005 4:17 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

So, the question is, how do I identify a zig-zag?  Any thoughts?

Steve

ummm

steve...

a zig zag looks like this.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

hope that helps.

Chris

As usual, Chris, you are no help.  :)

Thanks
Steve

consider it a favour returned from my DCC post.

as to your problem...

blow off your straigh line of 7 sensors, and instead, angle them to make a V

then look for center point of V and most others on one side to "fire"

Chris