Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 07:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Bryan Bonahoom wrote: It’s that 2nd part that’s the fun. I look forward to learning a lot on this project. How many gear racks (if any) did you use?

All of them :)

Not sure on the total count, but it is something like 14 4 stud gear racks and 3 of the long gear racks (8 stud??). Two rows of racks for my forward and back motion help keep the robot going perfectly straight (until a cube isn’t properly deposited and all heck breaks loose underneath) :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR (he says while sipping a glass of Dom) :)

Bryan