Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I haven't tested it, yet, because I don't have a robot.  :)

   OK, now that's annoying. I just spent this afternoon culling the System
bricks for enough black & white to just build the board. I really haven't
thought about the coding yet, as I usually build the robot first. I'll have to
think about the program, but you've (again) got my interest. Especially after
you simplified my line maze entry to the point where it beat yours :-)

   My original idea was to have the RCX learn to win, but it would take too long
to make a good demo. Maybe for a trivial game of Nim on the same board.

   The two/three stud border on the outside of the raised area is fair game if
it's anywhere on your side or the right side, correct? At this point, I'll be
happy to make the thing play the game, I'm not worried about speed yet. I am
thinking about future games on the same board already however. We could do a 4x4
board and play a game of pawns on it.

--
Brian Davis