Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:10:39 GMT

On Sat, December 31, 2005 1:50 pm, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Why would you think that's strange?

Thanks Steve - I really wasn't trying to share that much  :)  ...John had the
chance to see the first cut at the mechanism when you guys were here.
Obviously, you put 2 and 2 together.

And how is your T3 robot doing?

I've been working on mine for the last couple days.  I've been having a problem, but
I finally figured out I have a rotation sensor that's going bad.  It's done a few
different things.  At one point, it counted from 0 to 24 (when moving across the
board).  Then, it would count from 0 to -13.  Then, it just went from 0 to -1 to 0
to -1...  It's a problem.

I need to get back one that I loaned out.

Beyond that, I have one known problem I have to resolve in the code, and I think I'm
in good shape.

Steve

Steve