Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote:

How are you finding NQC?

For the time being, I'm sticking with Mindscript.  Steve gave me a couple of
ideas on combining & re-using some code so I didn't have quite so many if
statements to nest.  I had already spend significant time writing Mindscript
code, so I decided I didn't want to trash it all and start over in NQC with no
knowledge about it.  Mindscript isn't that bad, once you get used to it.  It has
its quirks, but nothing I haven't been able to overcome yet.  Maybe I'll use NQC
for my next project.

Steve beat me to the answers for the other question you had.  I'll try to put
together some more graphics tonight to make things a little clearer.

John