Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Eight studs from the last cube should be ok.  Right
now, the board already has four, so another four
would be all right.

   Ok, if that works for Bryan and the rest. Of course, after you posted...

I have mine built within the four stud area, but
I know some of you guys will need the extra space.

...you *know* that I'm going to try to minimize the footprint as much as
possible. Sigh... I'm already keeping it to a single RCX. Sure, what's another
constraint among friends ;-) ?

I'll talk with our marketing department.

   Ha! You *are* the marketing department.

the first round of 3T competition at our meeting the
third Sunday in January.  At that time, "helping" will
be allowed.

   Good. I'll be using my hands to place blocks ;-). The RCX will be a
paperweight. Oh wait, I can use a battery box for that...

--
Brian Davis