Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:14:54 GMT

Bryan doesn't know how to post to LUGNET, so he asked me to post this for him...

On Mon, December 5, 2005 11:47 am, Bonahoom, Bryan - ACD wrote:
Question:  What clearance is there for the robot when it is playing?  In
other words, how far back does the robot need to pull away from the edge
of the actual 3T grid blocks?  If this isn't defined, I would like to
push for an 8 stud clearance to the edge of the grid (with the exception
of the 1 brick high area next to the grid that allows the robot to
connect to the base plate).

See if this page answers your questions:
http://www.laflrc.org/3T/

Steve