Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:58:30 GMT

As secretary, it's my responsibility to keep the membership roll.

I processed the minutes for the last twelve months, and did attendance for the
last two GATS from memory. According to those records, the following people will
be active IndyLUG members and eligible to vote for officers at the January, 2004
meeting:

Andrew Matlock
Brian Alano
Brian Darrow
Chayme Higgins
David Gregory
Eric Smith
Jason Mathison
Jeramy Spurgeon
Joe Greene
John Kyle
John Moore
Leah Cardaci
Mark Peterson
Robert Miles
Selena Moore
Steve Martin
Steve McDonough
Thomas Garrison
Tom Coleman

A couple notes.
1. For some people, I only have a record of two attendances. These people
technically won't be active members until they show up at the meeting. See also
note 2. These people are:
Andrew Matlock
Eric Smith
John Kyle
Robert Miles

2. There are was no attendance taken at several meetings and none taken at build
dates or GATS. Therefore, in all likelihood your participation has been
undercounted. The attendance chart will be posted to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indylug and you can e-mail me your corrections.

3. If your name isn't on the list above, and it should be, e-mail me, as I'm sure
you are correct.

4. I think technically Thomas Garrison has to be disqualified from membership as
he is no longer an Indiana resident. However, if he'll move back in time for the
January meeting, I don't think there'll be a problem :)

Yours truly,
Brian Alano
Secretary for a little while yet.