Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
If you guys can decide when the meeting is, I'll see if I can make it down there
and show off a couple of robots that can play Connect-Four.

Since your robot just plays Connect 4 and not chess, I suggest that it be named
"Shallow Blue".  ; )