Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Is the Hamilton County somethingoranother a train show, or would 'other' LEGO
stuff be allowed?  (like robots that can play Connect-four)

Steve

Hi Steve,
Bummer again :-( .  The Show on the 25th is the Central Indiana Division of the
NMRA (National Model Railroad Association).  So it's gonna be all train stuff.
See my next post for some details.  However we talked during the December
meeting about other venues to display our "stuff" and we all agreed to try and
put some sort of club calendar together at the January meeting.  There are
prolly lots of places to display non-train stuff so hopefully some of the other
club members will be bringing alltheir ideas to share.

It will be cool to see what you've been building, so i sure hope you can make it
to the meeting Sunday.
Brian D