Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, IndyLUG's next meeting is January 11th at 2ish at Steve
Martin's.

On the fun agenda:
I don't know of any plans. Maybe show off what you got for Christmas?!
Any ideas for supper, or should we order pizza again?

On the business agenda:
* nominations and elections for 2004 officers

Items I humbly submit for consideration to be on the agenda:
* I propose allocating club money to purchase a dehumidifier for Steve's barn.
* I propose not divying up the Lego-supplied bricks to individual members, but
keeping them as club property to be used as needed for club events, including the
on-site repair or modification of MOCs. (Yes, I realize it is the secretary's
duty to keep the inventory of club property. I would inventory them by gross
weight. :) )

Steve M.: if the ground isn't frozen, do you want the club to repair the damage
to your yard from last week's show?

I'll be late as well.  Jeremy:  Will you be early enough to let the first people
in, or will I need to leave the barn unlocked?

I like the dehumidifier idea, but I am biased.  I still think it will be good
for the club though.

As far as the repairing the yard, I think we will have to wait till the April
time frame.  I'll let you guys know when.  (This is looking to be an annual
event!  ;-) ).

BTW, the forecast for Sunday is to be above freezing, so we probably won't be
able to drive on the grass.

SteveM
President for 3 more days!  (Do I get the same body guards for life deal like
the US President has?  I think that was in the constitution somewhere... )