Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:50:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
I would propose that the meeting be moved back to 5pm. I think many

NOTE:  For those that couldn't be at GATS Sunday we were approached by Trevor
Jones to participate in a show on the 25th of this month at Hamilton County
somethingoranother.

If you guys can decide when the meeting is, I'll see if I can make it down there
and show off a couple of robots that can play Connect-Four.

I will most likely be joined by my wife and sons.

Is the Hamilton County somethingoranother a train show, or would 'other' LEGO
stuff be allowed?  (like robots that can play Connect-four)

Steve