 Organizations / United States / 226
Re: NELUG meeting report from 12/16/1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:22:11 GMT

David A Karr wrote:
On the other hand, an absolute prohibition on the presence of
under-18s, would prevent me from ever hosting a meeting because where
would I send my kids off to at that hour? :-)

I would truly hope that someone hosting a meeting would be allowed to
have their children present so long as they behave (which should be
standard hosting protocol for ANY social event at a home - it's up to
the parents if they want to allow their kids to participate). I don't
see any liability issues here for the club (unless a participant
actually does something illegal).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com