 Organizations / United States / 227
Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Kingsley writes:

All followups to LUGNET.ORG.US and LUGNET.LOC.US.MA.BOS (because that is where
TCS is).

As most of you know many of us in NELUG are going to work on a Window Display
at The Construction Site in Waltham MA ( www.constructiontoys.com ).  We hope
to have this set up some time early in 2000.

Hi Eric and everyone else at NELUG,

Your ideas for TCS sound great!
Please tell me when you're planning on doing this, I'd love to see it!
Also if you're missing some soldiers for your battles I have soldiers from
6090 and 6097 to contribute, I'll be glad to help if you need it!

-Shiri Dori
Newton, MA