 Organizations / United States / 213
Re: NELUG meeting report from 12/16/1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:39:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:

We have also decided to do another Window display at The Construction Site in
Waltham MA ( http://www.constructiontoys.com ).  This setup will be focused on
a Castle theme ...

Hi,

I would like to contribute a MOC or two. I think my current Roman Villa would
fit in, and it's modular on 32x32 or 16x32 plates. It doesn't have a recent web
page, but it has a big imposing entrance portico, an enclosed garden, stables,
baths, and a cool banquet hall.

Also, there are some bits of Sanctuary of Fortuna still about, which would not
be too out of place. All my stuff chiefly uses Freestyle parts. The villa a ton
of Dacta red slopes from Construction Site.

I'll be in Boston next for the Jan 15-17 (MLK 3 day weekend.) Maybe I could
deliver something to the folks at the Construction Site, if there is a plan by
then?