 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 930
929  |  931
Subject:
Plans for an Upcoming show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:37:59 GMT

Ok, here are the items we need to work out.

0. Find out who's interested in helping and how much help (and of what
type can we expect).

1. What show...

2. How big do we want the table and what layout?

3. How do we provide the tables.

4. What layout of Track/Roads/ Major Sites

5. Diving up the work load of buildings and ideas...

Roll call is first up...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html