 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 938
Re: Plans for an Upcoming show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Ok, here are the items we need to work out.

0. Find out who's interested in helping and how much help (and of what
type can we expect).

I'm interested in helping, but I won't be able to provide much "manpower"
(i.e. moving stuff around, planning, etc).  I'm back in a 9 month intensive
program starting July 31st so I'd be concentrating in school at that time...

On the other hand, I still have my table, and 50k+ pieces to build stuff, so
I can contribute resources I suppose!  (I doubt you need my train & monorail
track - I have a cross track though)

1. What show...

Well I'd like VLC to make an appearance for the July 31st - Aug ?? show.
Then we could re-use most of the layout for November when we defend our
title.  :)

2. How big do we want the table and what layout?

The proposal Kevin suggested looks/sounds good.  I like its grandeur!  :)

Bryan