 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 936
Re: Plans for an Upcoming show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:14:12 GMT

James Powell wrote:

James offered some extra PNLTC ones, will yours be available
Dean? Anyone else able to build/store some?
One idea is to use our $$ to buy some knock-down trestle kits
plus 2x4's to make trestles the right height to support 30" x 80"
cheap doors. Theese could match height and width to the PNLTC
tables, be relatively easy to store (I could store one) and be
cheap.

Otherwise, I am reasonably sure PNLTC would loan tables, but we'd have to go
and collect from Seattle (and return)-at least, most likely.

If you have a actual show planned, please let me know, because I will put it
onto the PNLTC mailing list (I'm a member of PNLTC).  I'm reasonably sure that
some of the "northern" PNLTC members would come up to Vancouver for a show.

James

I'm speaking for myself here but I'd like to do the shows ourselves. Also getting
and putting tables would be way to much time and expense to be worth it. Kevin's
door tables sound better.

Now if we were doing a joint, planned show involving both groups. That would be
very cool.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html