 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 931
Re: New List Distributor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:07:29 GMT

That's great, looking forward to hearing them!

Seems to me we need to address the tables issue first - what to
use and where to get them. We have about $85 to spend, which
won't go far :-)

Kevin

Depending on when, I move back to Victoria mid/end next month.  I expect I
could knock up some PNLTC style ones for Aug. or so.  If your show is in that
timeframe, I might be able to supply 2-4 (depending on ferry limits...does
anyone know what limits there are for walk on passengers?  Could I take them
across as walk on?...)

James