 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 924
Re: New List Distributor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:36:28 GMT

Alexandria Husby wrote in message ...
Mark Wilburn has kindly offered to take up the responsibility of sending • out
notices to everyone regarding events.  I have given him that e-mail list • and
the little "form letter".  Hopefully no one has any issues about this.

Sounds good to me

Dean and I have been extremely busy lately with our new business.
Unfortunately, Lego has had to take a seat on the back burner for a while.

Well, that's good and bad :-)

How did the meeting go last night, by the way?

4 of us were there: myself, Andrew, Frank and Paul, and we laid Andrew's
train track all over my house (about 20ft x 10ft) and had several trains
running. We had fun.

Was a next meeting scheduled or planned?

No.

We *really* need to talk about train shows and plan ahead. Please take a
look at my previous message about it, folks - thanks

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/