 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 627
Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:43:39 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I'd forgo advertising other clubs and just add a link to our web site to show
them off...

Dean, are you referring to Kevin's sponsor info here?  If he's
sponsoring with a little extra cash than the rest of us, we should
acknowledge that on the flyer.  If you weren't talking about Kevin's
stuff, were you referring to the other web sites (PNLTC, etc.)?

Just trying to get it straight.

Robin

Other groups. Not sponsors. Sponsors deserve credit if they help out.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html