 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 295
  Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

For anyone who missed it, pics of the Northern Alberta Lego Users Group layout at the Edmonton Trains 2000 show are up at (URL) Brown) and (URL) Maynes) They didn't have a big layout, especially, nor is it as polished as a PNLTC or GMLTC (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

(...) Looks like they had a lot of fun! Lots and lots of work, and it shows. A few things I noticed that we could talk about when we meet (see my other post today). They're in no particular order, just the order they occurred to me. - They were (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

(...) Thanks! :) I'll try to give some insight on your comments... (...) Those were all other exhibitors and show staff. The setup was on Friday, and the show wasn't open to the public until Saturday morning. (...) No sponsorship, official or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

Thanks James, for the personal reply! As you probably know from the other posts in .org.ca.vlc, we're going through all of this for the first time right now, so we'll all probably have a few questions for you and your fellow NALUG'ers. As it was, I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

(...) Hey, cool. If you've got spare time when you're in town, let us know - we're always up to meeting new AFOL's. (...) Hmm... Well, labeling the bottom of baseplates was a Good Thing. Everyone got their own baseplates back with minimal confusion. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, James Brown writes: <snip> (...) Actually, that wasn't luck. I knew I'd need to do some improvising for monorail supports, (certainly didn't expect as much as there was though) so asked "Mr. Castle" to bring his grey (which (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)