 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 301
Re: Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:40:59 GMT

Thanks James, for the personal reply!  As you probably know from the
other posts in .org.ca.vlc, we're going through all of this for the
first time right now, so we'll all probably have a few questions for
you and your fellow NALUG'ers.  As it was, I had pencilled in the show
to attend myself, had we been up in Edmonton as we had planned.  Plans
changed, and now we're going up for Thanksgiving.

Anyway, perhaps you have a few tips and traps that you could share
with us as a group embarking on our first public event.  Please feel
free to post anything you think might be helpful, especially stuff
that you know now, but wish you had known at the start.

It was a really great compact layout with lots of variety, colour, and
even a little humour (loved Chewie with briefcase in hand waiting to
board the monorail)!

Cheers,

Robin