 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
Check out the NALUG layout at the Edmonton show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:18:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For anyone who missed it, pics of the Northern Alberta Lego Users Group
layout at the Edmonton Trains 2000 show are up at

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1439 (James Brown)
and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1441 (Kevin Maynes)

They didn't have a big layout, especially, nor is it as polished as a
PNLTC or GMLTC layout....(not saying it's not a nice job!) and they won
2nd place.

So PLEASE someone else speak up for a meeting time to go over these
entry forms for the Nov show, and/or commit to being there, because
there won't be another train show for us to exhibit in till next Nov...

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm