 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 296
Re: Lucky me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:34:34 GMT

I'm going to LEGOLAND!!! I'm going to LEGOLAND in Denmark!...

Let the gloating begin ...              ;-)

Of course, we expect a COMPLETE report upon your return, including
rare set finds (and purchases!), books, catalogs, cool souvenirs, new
set release information that you happen to overhear as you sneak into
the corporate offices, and of course ... tons of pix!

Oh, and if you're back on the 12th (I'm assuming October), don't even
*think* about skipping the meeting on the 13th!  Jet lag, schmet lag.

Robin