 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1063
Re: Table Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:44:19 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b4ddbda.87119492@lugnet.com>...

I've uploaded another table design to the ftp site,
"table-layout2.bmp".  The wider 32" table will stick out into the
layout a bit.  No problem.  I still think we should use Kevin's lower
table for the water area.  If we use Bryan's, it will stick out too
far (IMO), and it can't sit flush because of the 32" door, so I say we
stick with Kevin's.  Any other ideas?

Stop press - dunno why this didn't occur to me before, but my table will be
going on vacation with me (it's our camp table) so it won't be available.
Duhhh! Very sorry to throw this spanner in the works (yes, a spanner, hey
I'm still a Brit at heart :-)  ) especially this late. Still, I hope with
extra doors we can get away with using Bryan's table even if it does stick
out a bit.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1