 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1061
Re: Table Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:24:00 GMT

The 28" wide one can be widened to almost 30" by adding a 2x2 along one
side. Maybe the other one can stick out by 2" widthways somewhere?

Excellent!  Kevin, I forgot to ask you last night if you have a 2x2,
etc. to widen the door?  Make sure that it's flush on the top AND the
bottom (for the sawhorse support).

I've uploaded another table design to the ftp site,
"table-layout2.bmp".  The wider 32" table will stick out into the
layout a bit.  No problem.  I still think we should use Kevin's lower
table for the water area.  If we use Bryan's, it will stick out too
far (IMO), and it can't sit flush because of the 32" door, so I say we
stick with Kevin's.  Any other ideas?

Robin