 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1060
Re: Table Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:37:55 GMT

I just rescued two doors from the dumpster at our complex. One has a hole in
one side (as well as doorknob holes) but they are good enough to be covered
in baseplates and skirting. One measures 28" wide, the other 32" wide, both
are 80" long.

The 28" wide one can be widened to almost 30" by adding a 2x2 along one
side. Maybe the other one can stick out by 2" widthways somewhere?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/