 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1056
1055  |  1057
Subject:
Table Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:50:32 GMT

Hi all,

I must admit that I'm still a little puzzled as to how our tables are
actually laid out.  To that end, I've uploaded a couple of files to
the ftl site.  Hopefully, someone (Kevin?) can illuminate me as to the
layout.

Tables-Worksheet.bmp - a bitmap with all the tables we have, plus
doors, etc. that we plan to use.

Tables-Layout1.bmp - a bitmap using all of Dean's tables except "C1",
and 4 doors.

From what I can tell, nothing really lines up correctly.  It looks as
though it would be much better to not use my long table, and just find
another door, but I'm not sure of this.  Perhaps someone (Kevin ;-)
can use the worksheet bitmap to put together the layout.

Robin