 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9996
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:53:59 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train6m-town.jpg

This is exactly the kind of thing I was thinking.  Although I was going
to go a little more modern big city with it, instead of small townish.

People seem very quiet about train6.  I suspect it's like this:

a) JeffVW is off "having dinner".  Perhaps this is akin to "fighting crime"*

b) Derek is buying his toy that is not Lego.  This toy requires me to drive him
to the a...toy dealership.

c) Dave is...where the heck is Dave anyways?

d) Jeremy.  Jeremy must be busy.

I think we'll all be a little distracted before the holidays.  Once
Christmas has passed I want to get into this big time.

That's why I'm currently working on building my C$ robot.  I want to get
that out of the way so I can concentrate on programing it in January and
building Train6 at the same time.

I suspect train6m will be just me, Chris and Rob Stehlik.  Ugh.

That's a scary thought.

Derek