 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9995
9994  |  9996
Subject:
Woohoo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:11:53 GMT

Is amazing when life comes down to this--

I just received confirmation that Firefly--the Complete Series on DVD will be
shipped to me around Christmas time.

Come to Papa!!

I got all excited and the like!

Wow.  How sad and pathetic my life has become--gettin' all excited over a
cancelled television series!

Waittaminit!  Star Trek, Sports Night, Firefly... Boy, do I know how to bet on
the wrong horse!

Anyway, Calum, if ya wanna wait for the DVD's, that's fine, or I'll bring my
burned copies (and subsequently far less quality) of the 3 eps next Friday.

Dave K