 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10017
Re: Woohoo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote:

<snip>

BTW, there is more B5 coming down the pike. That info comes from Scifi.com also,
in an interview with JMS.

Steven Weiser

JMS has that new show with Matt Perry and MJW (from Cosby Show)--Jerimiah or
something--saw half an ep. the other night--looks interesting...

I think that B5 is a time that'll never happen again--jms on newsgroups--instant
access to the shows creator per episode, giving all us 'lurkers' the inside
scoop and all that...

Hyperion :)

Oh that was a good time.  Not that I still have 'Lurker's Guide' still
bookmarked and go back every so often for updates and refreshing my memory as I
watch the DVD's :)

'jms speaks' is still my fav. part for each ep. listing

Claudia!!  Well, nevermind--I don't care who was right and who was wrong--season
5 was okay but would have been spectacular with CC!

Enuf venting...

Dave K