 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10012
Re: Woohoo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote:

Anyway, Calum, if ya wanna wait for the DVD's, that's fine, or I'll bring my
burned copies (and subsequently far less quality) of the 3 eps next Friday.

I am picking up my copy of Firefly from Media Play on Tuesday, with the same
amount of enthusiasm as you. I can hardly wait.

Same here.  I've watched all the episodes Dave has downloaded and love the show.
Dave, if you can bring the missing episodes, I'm more than happy to watch it on
VCD or whatever.

Oh, I also have that Lego book of yours too, Dave.  I have to return it.  I
needed it for a presentation called "Interactive Toys as Knowledge Media" I gave
this Wednesday night for a class.  I think my professor lost it when I compared
Teddy Ruxpin to computer based learning.
Thanks!

Calum