 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10007
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:56:22 GMT

I suspect train6m will be just me, Chris and Rob Stehlik.  Ugh.

That's a scary thought.

Derek

Derek.  whats so scary about this. The scenario plays out in my mind like this:

-- RING RING --- begin 3 way confrence call

Hey, rob, Hi Calum.

Ya chris,  wassup

Look, we need to get serious about M6, Rob, ya got any ideas?

YA, I'd like to see a design with more programing.

OK. DONE. we will do a train layout FOR ROB with more programming.

--- two days later ---

Ummm, Chris, Calum. I have a problem.  I'm not going to do M6 cause the
programming is to hard. maybe michael will come up with something.

Chris/Calum SCREAM!!!

Chris.