 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10009
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:59:52 GMT

<snip>

DAVE!!!!

what are you NUTS???

do you really want me and "choo choo" sheridan to add to your layout.  I mean
the closest we ever came was to add to the idea of a "crack house"

no dave.  you dont want the robot guys doing trains.

Chris

I'm a robot guy and I'm doing trains--what, are you saying that the all great
caretaker of Princess Abby can't do what I can do?

A buidling, a bridge (like John wants to make), we'll even accept a little
minifig car or something.

As one of the main 'organizers' of rtl, you should partake in *all* rtl related
activities without predudice or malice!

;)

Dave K
-who notes that rtlToronto still ranks the highest in post count for any .org,
but hasn't been in the top 5 for all NG's in a while...