 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10014
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:46:58 GMT

Hey folks

I have to say I've kept the train6m Derek Raycraft layout picture on my desktop
at work and at home for two weeks now and I look at it every so often thinking
about it.

Anyways, I've put what I've been imagining for the small southern town on the
layout:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train6m-town.jpg

Looks good Calum, I am very pumped about the Train layout, I think we have the
beginning of a very hight quality layout!

People seem very quiet about train6.  I suspect it's like this:

a) JeffVW is off "having dinner".  Perhaps this is akin to "fighting crime"*

Actually this weekend I am off "Skiing in Tremblant" :)
I just put away the Stuff from the Hobby Show last night and I hope to have some
time in the next two weeks to do some Lego related projects (not c$ :(  )

I'll be back on Tuesday!

Jeff VW

b) Derek is buying his toy that is not Lego.  This toy requires me to drive him
to the a...toy dealership.

c) Dave is...where the heck is Dave anyways?

d) Jeremy.  Jeremy must be busy.

I suspect train6m will be just me, Chris and Rob Stehlik.  Ugh.

Calum
*-free Lego octupuses for the reference

PS-Every so often I'm driving in late and I tune to Hits103.5's Retro Wednesdays
or whatever it's called, and they have some funky house remixes.  Anyways, they
remixed Positive K's I Got A Man from 1992 yesterday.  Nothing like early 90's
dance hip hop while sketching with a big fat Wacom.