 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9997
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:59:29 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I like the layout of train6--a few things off hte top of my head--no track goes
into or out of a tunnel--that's always cool--I can't say much about that,
though, 'cause I don't have nearly enuf pieces to build a hill big enuf to have
a tunnel in it.

I think there is definitely room to do tunnels in the mountainous areas
we have planed.  The one thing I'd like is to have one line run over top
of the other.  I haven't figured out how to fit this in yet, but I'm
hoping it can be done somewhere.

Derek